Have you ever steered your car to the wrong side to avoid heavy right-side traffic? Or have you accidentally taken a wrong turn and ended up amidst boundless honking and ‘hell what are you doing?’ comments? I am absolutely convinced that deep down you did enjoy the experience. Driving on the wrong side is a really cool adventure. Here are our 10 reasons why –
1. Anything unlawful & illegal is adventurous, dangerous and total fun.
2. Everything right is wrong again
Yes, we totally agree with John Linnell ‘its no fun to be right all the time, going teensy weensy wrong isn’t a crime.’
3. Scaring is a fun activity
Jumping out of the closet, or hiding round the corner are totally out of style if you want to beat the pants out of people. Driving on the wrong side is perfect with a larger audience and almost feels like a scary movie.
4. Hero of the Traffic
As the cars go honking and the esophagus goes soar you just realize you have admirers cheering oops jeering for you.! So what? You are still the hero *woo hoo*
5. You can append more words to your slang kosh and help the newbies add a few to theirs
A great way to pick up a few words of Tamil, Telugu, Bengali, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi and of course Hindi & English; register them for later use.
6. You can go hahaha while others go arghhhh
Laugh out loud as the other drivers shout out loud; this is what we call sadistic pleasure
7. It’s the best way to reach your destination quickly, peacefully & sanely
When you see a long queue of cars in front and back and the clock ticking at a super speed best thing is to take the wrong lane *vroom* like noddy.
8. Someone needs to take the lead others might just follow
We cant agree with you better Peter Pan
Following the leader, the leader, the leader
We’re following the leader wherever he may go
Tee dum, tee dee
A teedle ee do tee day
Tee dum, tee dee
It’s part of the game we play
9. Today is the your day you will be noticed
All the eyes would be on you, and who knows there might be some really pretty eyes hung on you. Your one minute claim to fame buddy make the best use of it.