Be it any time of the year; some people find it darn so difficult to fit into dresses and flaunt their curves to curb themselves into wearing only over-sized tees, kurtas or mostly traditional wear. It might be heart-breaking; for your peers may show off in party dresses while you will be forced to be tied down to these.
If you’re trying to shed a few pounds am sure anyone out there will be able to relate to these situations; some might even while away all their time like this.
1. The worst challenge you’ll face is people telling you ‘You’re not fat at all; why do you want to diet all the time?’
Though in self-perception you know that you are indeed plum.
2) The moment you start dieting; there will be suddenly lots of parties, function and marriages in line and you end up having to miss out on all that fab food.
3. Pain, hunger pangs and tiredness become a part of your daily routine.
4. When all your friends get to doll out on sweets and junk, you look at it like they are undesirables!
5) And when they sit beside you munching out on fries and drooling over pizzas you stick to chewing leaves and sticks.
6) Some try to force food down your throat stating gorging once will lead to no hazards on your dieting regimen.
7) The cruel part of is, aunties stating that you won’t get married if you don’t lose weight.
8) And every family member takes an oath to remind you often of the myth that ‘going to gym will make you muscular and masculine’
9) You become jealous of people who eat tons and gain nothing.
10) At the end of the day, you realize the true value of food and all you can think of is food, food and food these days.
so much that you’re ready to be in a relationship with food, if possible !! 😀
Do you agree? Let us know in the Comment section below !