Are you a Night owl? There are chances that you’re reading this at night or midnight too. 😀 The night owl insomnia is prominent these days with one and all; however there are some greatest joys in being one too. Listed below are ten of such ones,
1) You spend most of your up-time alone; tiptoeing and shushing around for everybody else around you will be fast asleep.
2) You know each and every midnight restaurant in town
3) To top it all, you’re their valued customer. They know you by your name.
4) All around, people ram you with questions asking why you awake, till so late in the night.
5) You’re friends are always tired and sleepy when you get the mood to be the life of the party.
6) People around you pledge to give you lectures on sleeping early and its innocuous advantages.
7) Even though you work all day, you get productive only at night.
8) You get to be the one to sleep late during sleepovers.
9) You chit-chat with friends with various time zones to keep up with your boredom at night.
10) And people are forever like….
‘When do you ever sleep?’
‘Are you a vampire?’
However little do they know about the joys of sleeping late and waking up late, for they stick to the same time zone whilst yours isn’t even considered one?