Advertisements are a part of our daily life. We try to avoid them as much as possible and advertisers find unique and creative ways to get their message through. And when it comes to print ads the challenge is more difficult since these are easily ignored. Here a list of some really creative ads you don’t want to miss out on. What’s unique about them is they don’t need an explanation the picture is enough to convey the message.
1. Smoking as we all know is injurious to health as it depletes our life span, here in this picture the message is cleverly conveyed.
2. Two forks depict the hands that are reaching out for help. It clearly signifies the tagline.
3. Yoga helps release all kinds of stress. Here in this picture the woman is releasing the stress of her daily life.
4. Why only alert the one behind the wheel?Â Hereâ€™s an image asking the one on the other side of the phone to act sensible.
5. Targeting a particular sect or religion is what advertisers do effectively, as it reaches the consumer on an emotional level.
6. Coke and Pepsi are famous for their rivalry. Here’s Pepsi at it again.
7. A creative way to advertise a sugar free product.
8. Smoking can lead to premature aging. The candles on the cake say 42nd Birthday while the woman looks too old.
9. The bottle is given the texture of a tomato to depict they use fresh and pure products for their Ketchup.
10. Mc Donald’s are famous for their creative advertisements here in this unique picture they are conveying the freshness of their fries.
We wonder how fresh they are….LOL !!