Women believe in the notion that; it’s better to arrive late and gorgeous rather than being early and ugly and it isn’t very uncommon that the men folk are forced to wait around for their lady loves to make an entrance, oh well at least it’s worth the wait. Men would pace around, stare at the clock while some desperate ones would bring themselves forward to knock or yell.
Have you ever wondered what’s taking a toll and why your girls are late? It’s so because they are working themselves out to make a perfect entrance as well as to be able impress you. In the end it’s all about you, so buckle up take a chill pill, watch TV or snooze with a book or paper while they would be working hard at looking their best.
However here I have a few glimpses behind the scenes on what keeps us for hours in vanity rooms;
1. Doing Eye-Makeup dolls out all our patience. And almost every time we have to redo it.
2. Here or there; unwanted hair suddenly crops up and unanimously we have to get it removed NOW.
3. Oh well if the outfit is a sari it’s another story in itself.
It involves in-numerous number of pleating, re-pleating, again pleating, pinning, re-pinning, again repining, tucking in, tucking out, adjusting drape to be done. *Sigh*!!
4. The herculean challenge we face is, assembling accessories with the outfit.
Finding and matching accessories for our outfit is an endless task no matter what. In this case I envy the guys because they put together an outfit and viola they are done. So easy nah?
5. Sometimes the dress we chose; might not look oh so very appealing once worn, thereby creating the need to re-try the entire wardrobe.
6. And some dresses might look good only on mannequins. And when we wear, it might make our calves look fat or shoulders stout so with heaves of grunts and sighs we have to move on to try the other options in our closet.
7. Sometimes it might be a nail emergency; since showing up with cracked or chipped nails is a complete no-no we get stuck doing them again.
8. And some days may turn out to be bad-hair days. So we got to rework on them to make it look more appealing.
9. If we’re all done, whoop a pimple would appear out of nowhere; which is all that it takes to send some women to hysterics. Hence raises the need to redo stuff from base and foundation.
10. And oh well if it’s a group of women working together in an attempt to get ready, please forget the deal about deadlines for sure 😀 😀 😀 .
And dear men folk, if even reading all this makes you tired imagine the gory of having to live through all this?
Yo; we know its tough life being a woman, sigh!!
Share this with all the Men in your life so that they know what problems you have to go through while getting ready…:)