Most of us, would want stuff to happen according to our wills and wishes but there are a few, who would take time out of their lives to mold, sculpt and squeeze the hell out of people so as to achieve the results according to their primary whims and fancies. They believe that they are actually helping people with the constructive mechanism while in reality; it’s just the opposite of it. Control freaks, make people dance to their tunes no matter what the situation is. They act like a boss; even if they aren’t one.
Read on to immerse yourself into the pool of self-diagnosis,
1. You believe in getting things done your way. You don’t mind taking over a project or an assignment, for you fear that that the other person may not get it right.
2. You advise and council others often on what they have to change about themselves, even though they might pay no heed to it.
3. You go all the way, by reminding them over and over again in the guise of ‘so-called helping them out’.
4. Even the word ‘Imperfection’ doesn’t exist in your dictionary.
5. You presume others are not capable of doing anything. Even if they are, then the end-result needs few cuts and trims from your side so as to be able to achieve the desired output.
6. You seek others help, but end up doing everything all by yourself
7. Right from stocking dresses according to the occasion, stocking socks according to the color to chopping veggies in equal size, you believe in getting things done your way.
8. Half-the time you have a hard time with taking in and dealing with ambiguity.
Also you’re never OK with not knowing something. You want to be ‘Know-it-all‘.
9. You never mind, intervening on behalf of some people and dealing their problems as yours.
10. Your maid, employees, husband hate this ‘trait’ of yours. For you eat their head and make them work double-the-time to make up for your satisfaction.