Call it sleep, hibernation, slumber, nap, trance, siesta, snooze or forty winks still it will be the best part of your day.
Because when you sleep you forget about the world around you as well the pain and stigma; here are 10 things that people who love sleep will surely relate to:
1. You consider an alarm to be your adversary; so much that some days you get the urge to smash it up to bits and pieces for ruining your sleep moments.
2. People around; name you a bummer for sleep. Still you bear it all.
3. You will skip as many parties and dinners for your daily quota of sleep.
4. When people advise you to curb sleeping to 4-5 hours, you go all la la la and get the urge to
5. Post 10pm you turn a deaf ear to anything that happens around you and go straight to bed.
6. You like staying in hotels and guesthouses so that you get to sleep in premium beds.
7. You consider your bed to be your territory and it always has 4-5 pillows and the best of rugged mattresses.
8. Those days you spend sleeping is your idea of perfect days.
9. At times you sleep from 9pm -4pm and act like it’s perfectly normal to do so.
10. You prefer sleeping over getting laid. ( Tsk tsk, don’t admit it too loudly please 😀 )