While most of our friends are getting married or engaged, some of us are still stuck deciding the course of our career or learning to cope up with hangovers 😀 . But it is necessary to keep in mind that there’s indeed a whole new life out there without marriage being a part of the same equation.
Here are the ten things that top the bucket list of stuff to be done pre-marriage,
1) Learn to live alone, for living alone will make sure you endure in-numerous number of struggles and hardships thereby making you a whole person.
Try living alone at least for a month before you tie your knot.
2) Find and keep the job you love. Work hard, will make-up for everything you lost in life.
3) Learn to save money for having tons and tons of money to spend on; fulfilling your desires is awesome, too awesome for words.
4) Find and pursue a skill that you always wanted to do in life. Be fearless and having fun in doing the same.
5) Grow a pet, be it a dog or a cat, having someone to welcome you; home is cool.
6) Pre-marriage; party all you want, for the night is always young.
7) Spend time with your parents. It’s time to pay back people, buy them stuff they’ve always wanted like a book or a shirt.
8) Travel alone for this will give your beautiful experiences as well as great memories.
9) Spend time in pursuing your hobbies for this is the time to actually sit down and doll on it.
10) And make sure you attend a concert to see your favorite band performing. This can broaden your perspective on life as well as rubbing shoulders with like-minded will give you a great edge.
So yes guys please strike out the wedding plans as of now, and purse these for there’s so much to do! 😀