On first dates plenty of us do stuff that can be great turnoffs. The after effects of which would be getting turned down for subsequent dates.
As an astute observer of the human race 😀 we have put together this list about things people mustn’t do on first dates that might turn off your partner and spoil chances of hooking-up again..
1. Choose a spot where you can talk to each other with less effort and not one where you will be stuck playing dumb charades all night.
2) Make sure you smell nice; not like someone who runs the pig sty.
3) Dress well, formal if you’re comfortable with it. You should dress in such a manner that will make your partner believe you’re worth of pursuit.
4) Don’t talk about the past nor ask jerkiest questions like ‘so how many guys you dated before?’
5) In order to gain attention do not engage in self-deprecation (Voila then you’ll gain sympathy and not Love).
6) Be a good listener. Listen to understand and not to respond. Don’t go all blah blah at the nod of a head.
7) Offer to split the bill. This might make him/her believe you’re concerned about the other person’s preferences.
8) Do not spend time on your mobile phone, checking status messages or scores. Try to give your partner; all of your attention.
9) Do not offer to take photographs or put status updates unless you’re sure; that both of you’re ready to take it forward.
10) Try to play hard to get; this will make him/her believe winning you isn’t easy.
11) And the most important, don’t get drunk. Slurry words and side glances are strict-No’s.