So here are 12 different ways to spread more festive cheer around!
1. Try to go on a vacation with your family, spend some time and make a lifetime worth of memories.
2. Make a meal for your family or friends. Try out something they love and serve it along with a yummilicious dessert.
3. Treat the stray animals in your area and prepare to feel good about yourself.
4. Try to make presents for your special ones instead of buying them. Be it hand-made soaps or lotions, lamps, cookies or even candles. Make sure the tags are hand-made as well.
5. Instead of forwarding text messages or Emails, call your close ones and wish them personally.
6. Donate stuff that you haven’t used in a while. Be it books, clothes, shoes or even vessels. It can always be of use to others, isn’t it?
7. Surprise your neighbours with a box of handmade sweets and bond more with them.
8. Try to spend a day at the local old age home and try to make the day special for them as well.
9. Visit a friend or family, ones you haven’t’ seen in awhile maybe!?
10. Decorate your neighbourhood with colorful rangolis or lanterns to add a festive cheer.
11. Gift your domestic help some clothes or an appliance to make their upcoming year better.
12. Last but not the least, try making a donation to the local NGO for ‘Charity begins at home’ isn’t it?
So which one of these are you gonna engage in?
Feature image: Source