1. Roughly 450 separate pieces make up the Iron Man suit
2. Tony Stark’s computer system aka. JARVIS, stands for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System, It was changed to Artificial Intelligence to avoid resemblance to Batman’s Alfred
3. Hugh Jackman was initially offered the role of Iron Man and later the Hulk
4. The Hulk speaks a total of just 8 words
- “Leave Me Alone”, “Hulk Smash”, and “Betty”.
- “Puny Gods” – Avengers 2012
5. To get into the boots of the character Natasha Rominov/Black Widow, Scarlett Johansson dyed her hair red before she got the role. She wanted it that bad!
6. Before being put into the role of Loki, Tom Hiddleston had auctioned for the role of Thor. The final decision of which actor to be portrayed as Thor, came down to brothers Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth.
7. Chris Evans had ‘initially’ declined for the Role of Captain America thrice before accepting it. He found it uninteresting
8. On the sets of the Avengers (2012), Robert Downey Jr. kept food hidden everywhere and no one could ever find it. When his character Tony Stark offers Dr. Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) blueberries, that moment was completely unscripted. He was just hungry.
9. The motion capture process used on Mark Ruffalo in The Avengers was so intricate that the Hulk even has the actor’s finger prints.
10. Dr. Banner does not transform into the Hulk until 74 minutes into the film Avengers.
11. There were about 30 hammers made for Thor of various weights for different uses in the Thor: The Dark World film
12. Loki’s popularity rose from the superhero film “The Avengers” and due to this he was granted a major role in the film “Thor: The Dark World”.
13. The reason Spiderman was not invited to The Avengers is because Marvel (comics) had sold the rights to Sony.