‘Sex and the city’ talks and radiates relationships at their best as well as worst. It never fails to generate excitement, happiness, anticipation and girl power everywhere. Listed below are ten insightful quotes by ‘Carrie Bradshaw’ from this chick flick that will make you realize all about women power and worth.
1) Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down, and sometimes, like now, they get you so high.
2. If you are single there is always one thing you should take out with you on a Saturday night, your friends
3. IT WASN’T LOGIC. IT WAS LOVE
4. Maybe our girlfriends are our soul mates, and guys are just people to have fun with.
5. There’s one room that forces the question: How long do we want it to be just the two of us?
6. The longer I sat at that table, the more alone I felt. And it really hit me: I am 35 and alone!
7. She is my friend. She’s my family. My insides. She will be fine because she has to be fine. That’s how important she is to me.
8. Eventually all the pieces fall into place, until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moment, and know that everything happens for a reason.
9. I am someone who is looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can’t-live-without-each-other love
10. Sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens
11. Friendships don’t last for years, you have to invest in them
12. The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t, but in the end they’re the people you always come home to.
Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into, and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.
13. No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you’ll never get through it without your friends.
14. After a break-up, certain street, locations, even times of day are off-limits. The city becomes a deserted battlefield, loaded with emotional landmines.
You have to be very careful where you step or you could be blown to pieces.
15. Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.