‘You know a girl just broke up with her boyfriend when she starts putting a million quotes on Facebook’.
But there’s generally more to it than what meets the eye isn’t it?
In this era where break-ups and make-ups are more common than the mooning and waning of moo, keeping a tab on what your partner is doing seems to be the most important part of life. Of course the basic human trait tags along as everyone is more interested in what the other person is doing with his/her life. Thanks to technology and social media, stalking and spying is a piece of cake these days. Here are some of the silly things people indulge in to spy on their exes,
1. Create a new Facebook account with a fake name and identity so as to spy in on them.
2. Try to login into their account using their old password or try the possible combination of numbers and letters.
3. Get a new number to stalk their Whatsapp account and check their last-seen more often than intended.
4. Some even borrow their sibling’s or friend’s phone number to spy on their numbers often.
5. Talk to all mutual friends and try to find out how he/she is? Is he happy? Is she going out with somebody else?
6. Walk around and take a tour to the places he/she often visits like the local book store or video store in the hope of getting a glimpse of them.
7. Try to make him/her jealous by posting pictures with wannabes and the ones they hate.
8. Fake drunken-calls, to them and text stuff like ‘I miss you’ , ‘I want you back’; only to disclaim in the morning stating that they were done in a state of being high and drunk.
9. Force your friends to become friends with them so that you can get inside information on them.
10. Accidentally text them or give them a missed call and waive it off stating that a kid was playing with the phone etc.
11. Give them a missed call and pretend that you didn’t? You got a missed call? Omg I don’t know what’s wrong with my phone.
12. Check their Instagram and Twitter often. Oh, so hanging out with that bitch eh? Partying? Shucks, seems he/she is happy without me!!
13. Check their tweets often and look for miss you quotes or come back quotes.
Anything and everything can be considered a shout-out isn’t it?
14. Suddenly become friends with all their friends, be it the nerd or the pervert you bear it all and stick to them only for glimpses of him/her.
15. If all this doesn’t make you feel like a miserable nothing to do with life-loner then this will. You are ready to even stick with their family for information. Such is the sad state of your life.
After all ‘Everything is fair in love and war’ so, Happy Stalking folks.