This is a well-researched and analyzed report of popular misleads from Indian ads that can prove to you how worthy and proven Indian-ads are and how very essentially they’re missing out on some points.
1. Long gone by are the days when mothers hated doing laundry. They love the same now. 😀
2) The best way to flaunt mother-daughter relationship is by roaming and fretting about in lose hair and talking about effective shampoos.
3) Swapping phone will make you know about the hardships and turmoil of your partner and can even save relationships.
P.S please don’t try this at home. 😀
4) Every car in the market is good one, so instead of buying one go for all of them, saves you the trouble of having to choose.
5) Even dentists wear stethoscopes around their necks and love their lab coats. 😀
6) To impress your CEO, you need to glow like a LED, forgot about your CV.
7) Girls fall for a man’s deo rather than judging on charisma, character or looks.
8) Even celebs suffer from dandruff, dry skin, oily skin and what not. Ho ho ho Joy to the world.
9) Taking your daughter to the jewelry store can convince her to get married. Easy queasy.
10) You cannot eat chocolate without smudging your face and fingers.
11) One of the worst issue, you will ever face in life is having dark or tanned skin.
12) Using a particular deo or cream, will give you a wild card ticket to fandom. Waah
13) You can build countries by consuming paan.
14) Girls get urges to jump across lanes and do awesome stuff only on their periods.
15) And last but not the least, please remember to lock your doors, closets and windows before you brush, for anytime anywhere people may rush in to question you on the contents of your tooth paste. 😀 😀