‘First we eat, and then we do everything else.’ – M.F.K. Fisher
While most of eat to live, there’s a section of people who live to eat. Their sole reason of existence is to eat, eat and eat more.
Here are 15 things you will relate to, if you’re always hungry,
1. You have a weekly routine of ordering out. Your phone is loaded with ad-SMS’es and offers from eateries that you have ordered from every day.
2. You have a personal collection of portable menus and pamphlets at home too, damn Zomato you believe in testing the waters all by yourself.
3. You are always hungry. You’re named a bummer for Food. Your friends and relatives know just the knack of bribing you, Food all the way.
4. You have no fixed-schedule on what to eat and when to eat.
Unlike your pals who restrict themselves from carbs and white-proteins, you are happy to gorge as you please.
5. You get hungry; just by looking at someone eat. You get ravenous when they describe what they eat; ad-flicks and commercials on food test your patience all the time.
Damn Dairy milk- Silk ads
6. When people list out hobbies like reading, singing, dancing you are happy-go-lucky with eating.
Eating is your favorite thingy to do, anytime of the day.
7. You can never-say ‘NO’ to food.
8. People stock-up cosmetics, books and cigarettes in bag while you’re happy stuffing it with food. You have something to eat, always.
Be it fruits, candies or chocolate bars, you settle for anything you have.
9. You know menus by heart and the worst part of ordering-In is you don’t know what to leave out from the menu.
10. You stock-up food, and save it for sudden cravings.
11. You prefer dinner-dates over movies or clubbing out, because you get to eat.
12. There are times, when you have woken-up in the middle of night with hunger pangs hitting you hard.
13. Be it having fun, being stressed-out or having fun you prefer to do it all by doling out on food.
14. More than half-of your salary, is spent on F.O.O.D.
15. You prefer eating over shopping.
All this talk about Food makes you yearn for more food.
If you have nodded-a-yes to at least 10 of these, then you don’t love food because your love is Food, all by itself. Happy Munching, Folks.