Trust us; you will not be disappointed after reading this.
These people have been on power for the following durations,
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru – 16 years 286 days
2. Indira Gandhi – 15 years 91 days
3. Rajiv Gandhi – 5 years 32 days
4. Narasimha Rao – 4 years 11 months
5. Manmohan Singh – 10 years 4 days.
In 57 years, none of them could achieve what Modi has done so within a year.
Looks like Pappu wants ‘Achche din’ in just 12 months. Isn’t it ironic? It’s important to note that we have elected a prime minister and not a magician.
Why is Narendra Modi undertaking frequent foreign visits???
1. Now Barack Obama and China support India’s bid for permanent UNSC seat.
2. $35 billion investment by Japan over a period of 5 years and along with it is their expertise in making bullet trains.
3. Australia is set to sign a Nuclear Power deal with India to supply around 500 tons of Uranium to us.
(Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott was the first head of a government to make an official visit to India after the Modi government took over)
4. Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Indra Nooyi (Pepsico), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), JeffÂ Bezos (Amazon) and Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) are now discussing possible investments in India.
5. Israel inks $5 million deal for Joint Educational Research programme in India.
6. $20 billion investment from Xi and his Chinese counterparts in India.
7. 2 Billion Euros support from France for sustainable development in India.
8. Airbus to increase outsourcing in India from 400 million euros to 2 billion euros over the next five years.
9. French National Railways has agreed to co-finance an execution study for a semi- high speed project on upgradation of the Delhi-Chandigarh line to 200 kmph.
10. Canada agrees to supply 3,000 metric tons of uranium to India from this year to power and upgrade Indian atomic reactors.
11. Japan and India agree to jointly produce mixed-rare earth.
(India, Japan sign key agreements; to share ‘Special Strategic Global Partnership’)
And whilst we are all yearning for a transformation there is someone who is actually setting up the infrastructure for it.
Narendra Modi stayed abroad touring 15 countries as a PM is for 45 days.
The total number of days Rahul Gandhi stayed abroad (Bangkok) without informing his voters is 57.
Here’s more of what Modi has achieved,
- BJP Govt. convinced Saudi Arabia not to charge ‘On-Time Delivery 1 Premium charges” on Crude Oil’. Young Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj sealed the deal. He has saved the Indian country thousands of crores.
- India will build 4 Hydroelectric power stations + Dams in Bhutan (India will get lion’s share in Green energy that will be produced in future from these projects).
- India will build Biggest dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that). India will get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station for free in future.
- Increased relationship with Japan and they agreed to invest $30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi-Mumbai Investment Corridor).
- Increased strategic relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam has now agreed to give contract of Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take this at all because they were worried about China and getting into a conflict of interests on south China sea).
- Increase Oil Imports from Iran, despite the ban by USA. . Iran agreed to sell in Indian Rupees and it saved our Forex, not just for now, but protected India from future currency fluctuations. India also gets to build ‘Chabahar’ port of Iran, encircling Pakistan. Because we well have exclusive access for our Naval ships in this port.
- Australia- despite Australia being a major supplier of Coal & Uranium. . . NaMo was able to convince Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production.
- China leaning President Rajapakse lost elections in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost ‘Hambantota’ port development; read latest report of CIA, where they mention RAW has played a major role in power shift of Sri-Lanka. Sri Lanka has backed out of Chinese contract and shifted to Indian project managers.
- With China, as Trade Deficit was increasing, NaMo forced their hand. Anti-Dumping will come soon so China will invest heavily in India. – China has already committed $20 billion Investment in India. That’s nearly ₹140,000 crores.(Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chinese President Xi Jinping prior to a meeting at Hyderabad House in New Delhi.)
- On Security – We think adding Ajit Doval to his team is the best decision by NaMo. See the recent tie-up with Pentagon, Israel & Japan. Now see how we stopped the Terror Boat and listen to his word… Any Mumbai like attack from Pakistan and Pakistan will lose Baluchistan!” That’s the language of deterrence that I want to hear as an Indian. We won’t hit first, but if you do, we surely won’t turn the other cheek.
- India approved the border road in the NorthEast and around India- China border – Remember just because of China’s opposition, the ADB (Asian Development Bank) didn’t give us funds during UPA regime and UPA held that file under ‘Environment Ministry control’ – Remember the infamous “JAYANTHI TAX”? No one bothered about the disastrous effect on our armed forces.
- India managed to bring back 4,500+ Indians from War zone in Yemen and also brought foreign nationals of 41 different countries, which put India’s name onto the highest platform globally in conducting that rescue mission – PM Narendra Modi specially talked to the new Saudi Arabian king Salman and told him to allow Indian Airforce planes to fly – as Saudi Arabia was attacking on Yemen and Yemen skies was declared NO-FLY Zone: thanks to this we got an assured clear window of a few hours and guys guess who coordinated this? Ajit Doval, Sushama Swaraj and Gen V.K.Singh When was the
last time you ever heard of ministers involved personally in such efforts that didn’t fetch thousands of crores?? Guess the religion of those rescued?? But it isn’t secular.
- India’s Air defense was getting weaker by the day, UPA was very happy to let it happen despite repeated specific inputs from the armed forces, NaMo renegotiated Rafale fighter Jets deal with France personally and bought 36 Jets on ASAP basis. No middlemen, no commissions.
- For the first time after 42 yrs Indian Prime Minister visited Canada not to attend some meeting but as a specific state visit, in a bilateral deal, India was able convince to Canada to supply Uranium for India’s Nuclear reactors for next 5 years. It will be of great help to resolve India’s Power problems.
- Canada approves visa on arrival for all Indian tourists with ease.
- Till recently we were exclusively buying Nuclear Reactors from Russia or USA and it was much like beggar kind of situation because they were worried about usage of Nuclear reactor for some other use. So only what they opted to give us, we could get. . Now Narendra Modi was able to convince France and now France will make Nuclear reactors with the latest technology in India. On MAKE IN INDIA efforts.. with collaboration with an Indian company as a partner.
- During 26th Jan. visit of Barack Obama, NaMo convinced USA to drop rule of nuclear fuel tracking and sorted out Liabilities rules which now open the gates for next 16 Nuclear power plant projects. . . . Isn’t this good enough to improve the lot of India?
Let’s be sensible whilst we analyze and judge others.
Looks like Narendra Modi is focusing on India’s neigbourhood, considering the fact that South Asia will be a powerhouse soon. He is also focusing on India’s Look East policy.
We firmly believe that all these visits are in fact, according to an aim that he has planned in mind taking into consideration the bureaucrats at the ministry of Foreign Affairs.
This article is a shout-out to those who specially question Narendra Modi’s frequent foreign trips.