1. Being in love incorporates usage of heart rather than that of the brain.
You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts. John Beckwith, Wedding Crashers
2. Love is all about being unselfish and putting your partner’s happiness before yours.
“Some people are worth melting for.” Olaf, Frozen
3. Being in Love, gives you a new chance at living life.
I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally
4. Love will always help you to fight loneliness and live a fuller life.
I’m with you, I don’t feel so alone. Hercules
5. Love is not made to practical and tactical, but more of listening to your heart and abiding by what it says.
6. Love makes even the ordinary, seem Special.
7. L.O.V.E is forever.
If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever. Sarah,The Crow
8. Love makes you certain of what you want and what you don’t.
This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime. Robert Kincaid,The Bridges of Madison County
9. Love is not one big thing but a million little things.
Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home only to no home I’d ever known I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like magic. Sam Baldwin, Sleepless in Seattle
10. Love makes you look at imperfection as perfection at its best.
Fiona: Yes. But, I don’t understand. I’m supposed to be beautiful.
Shrek: But you are beautiful.
11. Love can aide you out of all kinds of suppressions and depressions in life.
If you can promise me anything, promise me that whenever you’re sad, or unsure, or you lose complete faith, that you’ll try to see yourself through my eyes. Gerry, P.S I Love You
12. Love can make you win at anything in life.
What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I’ll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That’s a pretty good idea. I’ll give you the moon, Mary. George Bailey,s a Wonderful Life
13. Being able to love is an ability.
Love is not a feeling, Mr. Burns. It’s an ability. Marty Barasco, Dan in Real Life
14. Love will make you a better version of yourself.
You make me want to be a better man. Melvin Udall, As Good as It Gets.
15. Being able to intercept and fall in love, is a norm that sets us a class apart from others.
We accept the love we think we deserve. Charlie,The Perks of Being a Wallflower
16. Loving your partner at all phases of life, is a gift.
I have loved her even when I hated her. Cal Weaver, Crazy, Stupid, Love
17. You needn’t need to be smart, to fall in Love.
I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is. Forrest Gump, Forrest Gump
18. If it’s easy, it’s not LOVE.
It’s not gonna be easy. Its gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. Noah Calhoun, The Notebook