At one point of our life or another, We were all influenced by Disney movies weren’t we? But we never gave thought to the life-lessons and the kind of inspiration we can draw from them.
Here are 20 of the most Inspirational Quotes from Disney movies that will give you an adrenaline rush and will gear you up for everything that life throws at you.
1. The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
2. ‘You control your destiny, you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems. – Merida, Brave
3. Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it. – Rafiki, Lion King
4. ‘Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it’. – Rapunzel,Tangled
5. “To be able to laugh at yourself is to love yourself”. – Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse
6. “All it takes is faith and trust”. – Peter Pan, Peter Pan
7. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh
8. “Some people are worth melting for.” – Olaf, Frozen
9. “Man has always learned from the past. After all, you can’t learn history in reverse!” – Archimedes, The Sword in the Stone
10. “Even miracles take a little time.” – Fairy Godmother, Cinderella
11. “Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things, it is not what outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Aladdin, Aladdin
12. “When there’s too much to do, don’t let it bother you. Forget your troubles.” –Snow White, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
13. “You can’t force someone to like you. It takes time for friendship to grow.” – Cody, Suite Life of Zack and Cody
14. “Look inside yourself, Simba. You are more than what you have become.” – Mufasa, The Lion King.
15. “If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead. Now go up and look around!” – Gusteau, Ratatouille
16. “No matter how your heart is grieving, If you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella, Cinderella.
17. “You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” – Pocahontas, Pocahontas
18. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – The Emperor, Mulan
19. “Fairy tales can come true. You gotta make them happen, it all depends on you.” – Tiana, Princess and the Frog
20. “When life gets you down do you wanna know what you’ve gotta do? Just keep swimming!” – Dory, Finding Nemo