You will see posts all over social-networking sites stating It’s December again. Time to party and all that, only then will it dawn down on you that it’s time to sit back and look at the year. Most of us realize that we haven’t got much done during this year and keep asking ourselves how quickly this year has gone by. Here are some thoughts that will appear to you when you realize that this year is ending,
1. You’re not able to digest the fact that this year is ending.
2. You spend hours wondering how this year got by so fast.
3. You sit-down and re-think about every stupid decision you have made this year.
4. You end feeling moody and depressed that you have not done anything worth-while the whole of this year.
5. Eventually, you arrive at the conclusion that from next year you’re going to make every day worth it.
6. There dawns the era of resolutions as you sit down and jot everything you ever wanted to achieve in life.
7. You jot down everything you wanted to do in life like; lose weight, hit the gym daily, write a diary, travel often etc.
8. Then you end up with the bucket-list and stuff like things to do within this year and so on.
9. Then there suddenly is a wave of nostalgia that reminds of you last-December where you went through the same emotions as in already.
10. There might also be this rare breed amongst us, who would have achieved one or two out of the zillion things they wanted to do.
11. Some of us might even decide to let go past grudges, ego hassles and hatred. More like, getting a new wad of notes to fill-in with people you hate.
12. Some might even brood and cry over the fact that they’re getting older every year.
13. You slowly realize Everyone has to die, eventually and sit down mooning over life.
14. Some wonder how far they’ve actually come and even start reminiscing about how far the 90’s are.
15. Although people spread far and wide that this is the season of joy and happiness some might be morose and sober month-long too.
16. While some make it a point to snap out the reverie and join the festivities. Ho, Ho, Ho happiness galore.
17. Some of us tend to get excited about the fact we have a long string of holidays ahead. This means it’s time to eat, sleep and repeat again.
18. You love the winter so that you can curl up and sleep all day-long.
19. Your level of excitement grows by leaps and bounds as you finally get to decide on how to celebrate the New Year. Be it a party, alone or sleeping through it; still there’s an iota of excitement about it isn’t it?
20. As December ends and New Year starts, people promise to themselves to be true and better. In short become better individuals in life.
Oh well, Good luck with that, Folks!!
Advance Happy New year!!