1. Look how happy Courteney Cox was when Jennifer Aniston won an Emmy for playing Rachel.
2. Smelly Cat Smelly cat, What are they feeding you ? 😀
3. Look at David Schwimmer and Lisa Kudrow being adorable at the 1999 Emmy Awards.
4. Here’s a shout-out for Chandler’s sarcastic comments.
5. Birds of a feather, flock together.
6. Three-cheers for the duo of the duck and the goose.
7. Of all the people I tried to cut-off, you’re the only one who clawed back in- Phoebe Buffay
7. They hang-out hand in hand even in award shows.
8. They’re there for each other, No matter what.
9. They try to get along with each other’s better halves.
10. Aww, So much Love <3
11. Friends are forever *_*
12. and BFF’s stand by each other for more than forever.
13. Birds of a feather, also ‘Protest’ together *wink-wink*.
14. The fun-nnn gang, forever.
15. In 2005, Jen even became the godmother to Courteney’s daughter, Coco.
16. Here’s the real life power-puff trio,
17. They’ve seen some of life’s biggest successes together.
18. Matthew and Matt, just chattin’ it up at the 2004 People’s Choice Awards.
19. They stand by each other even during the most toughest of times.
20. Here are ’90s Ross + Rach supporting Courteney Cox at the Scream 2 premiere.
21. Here’s to the Baby Kangaroo and the ‘Chan’ man.
22. Real friends stick together no matter what.
23. Aww, for the irresistible Geller + Bing.
24. Double aww, for this duo. Cuteness personified.
25. The lovely couple 🙂 <3