The major challenge of all those who have been in a bad “relationship” or just got out of a bad relationship is to find strength to look at all the great things that are still ahead in life.
‘You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.’ – Epicurus
All of us have dated abusive partners who have treated us horribly, dumped us, broken us or left us feeling worthless.
But it is important to trust this, we are worth much more in life and here are some well-justified reasons on why we should all experience a bad relationship at least once in our life.
1. Learning to move on with life.
2. Learn to be able to dance in the rain rather than waiting for the storm to pass.
3. To let go of things that have let go of us and learning to look ahead for better things.
3. To be able to control our emotions.
4. To experience pain so that we know, what happiness feels like.
5. To understand that the end of a relationship is not exactly the end of the world.
6. To believe in the norm that, ‘Failures are the stepping stones to success’.
7. To understand that, nothing in life is ‘Perfect’.
8. To gear up and get ready for the arrival of the right person.
9. To remind ourselves that, happiness depends only on self.
10. To learn to be independent.
11. To become stronger and equip ourselves for better crap.
12. To look ahead for better opportunities.
13. To realize the importance of those, who are always there for us.
14. To be able to gauge what suits us the best.
15. To comprehend between what we want and what we don’t.
16. To learn to stay away from those who ‘clip our wings’.
17. To know what we need in a partner and what we don’t.
18. To live life, for there’s life actually outside relationships as well.
19. To be able to rediscover ourselves.
20. To make us a better person.
21. To boost our morale and stamina.
22. To make us step-out of our comfort zone.
23. To get a reality check, every now and then.
24. To accept the norm ‘No pain, no gain’.
25. To learn to stand up for ourselves.
26. To learn to say ‘No’.
We hope these are fair enough to make you believe that there’s life outside love and relationships and remind you that, the right one will come along at the right time.