Apple has unveiled the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus smartphones at a special event in San Francisco on Wednesday. CEO Tim Cook described the new iPhone models as the “most advanced phones ever.”
But the most awesome thing was the launch of 3D Technology in Iphone 6s and Iphone 6s Plus.
Here is what exactly 3D Technology means:
3D touch is a pressure sensitive screen that lets you perform different actions dependent on the amount of pressure you put. If you apply force on the edge of the screen it allows you to flick between different app cards and open up the one you want.
For example, you can light press to preview content, while tap normally to go view it as usual. Or you can 3D Touch the Facebook icon on your home screen and post an update without having to open an app.
Here is an even easier explanation:
Craig Federighi shows how you can hold down on an email message to “peek” at the contents, and then either let go to return to your inbox or tap to open it up properly.
OTHER FEATURES OF IPHONE 6s
- The new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus come in four colours: Silver, Gold, Space Grey, and a new Rose Gold Aluminium finish, a custom alloy made by Apple.
- The 12-megapixel rear camera also supports 4K video recording.
- Apple is introducing technology where the display will light up to act as flash for the front camera.
- The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus come with new ‘live photos’ that let you capture audio to go with your ‘photos’, including frames just before and after the moment you capture. They will come with support for 23 LTE bands and faster LTE as well as Wi-Fi.
- They also come with a new Touch ID fingerprint scanner that’s twice as fast.
- Strongest cover glass ever.
- 2nd-gen Touch ID and Live Photos.
And here is all you need to know about its launch date & prices:
Well, Iphone fans can’t be more happier!