Studies reveal that the way you doze off with your partner by your side, can reveal the state of the relationship you are actually in. Psychologist Corrine Sweet believes that there are hidden clues to a strong relationship in the pose you sleep.
‘It shows how connected and secure the couple is’ says Ms Sweet, who says sleep positions can speak volumes about the state of a relationship.
So what does your sleep stance state about your relationship? Read on to find out.
1. Superheroes: One partner dominates the bed whilst the other takes a secondary role.
2. Spooning: The traditional position where one partner has a protective hold over the other.
3. Romantic: Presumed to be highly romantic, this position is often seen during the start of the relationship.
This represents vibrant and passionate love-making.
4. The Nook: This position occurs when one partner has an highly emotional hold over the other.
5. Miscellaneous: This position occurs at a latter stage in the presence of a kid or a pet. Here Comfort comes first – whether you’re together or apart, it just works. zzzzzzz!
Results state that 93% of the couples who spend the night in-contact with each other are very happy in their relationship.
Are you curious about where you and your bed-mate fall on the chart? Check out the rest of the popular positions below.
P.S Please don’t forget to share the blanket though.
HERE IS WHAT IT TRANSLATES TO: