Tanzania is one of the most interesting and beautiful places on the earth. But, you perhaps already know this. However what you didn’t know are these fun and interesting facts about Tanzania.
1. One of the Largest countries in Africa.
2. The dark heartwood is one of the most valuable timbers in the world.
3. Olduvai Gorge, in Tanzania is one of the most important paleoanthropological sites in the world.
It has been instrumental in furthering the understanding of early human evolution.
4. Only country in the world which has allocated atleast 25 per cent of its total area to wildlife national parks and protected areas.
5. Even The Ancestors of Elephants Were Awesome.
6. Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain on the African continent and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
Almost every kind of ecological system is found on the mountain: cultivated land, rain forest, heath, moorland, alpine desert and an arctic summit.
7. Tanzania was the first African nation to use the popular African song ‘God Bless Africa’ as its anthem.
8. Collosal Country.
9. Monster Crabs
10. Myriad Languages But Still United.
11. The Unesco World Heritage Site.
Share this with your friends and let them know how beautiful Tanzania is !