He was an IIM Ahmedabad graduate, but instead of going for the conventional job, he chose to listen to his heart and tried for a job which no person in the world had ever tried before. Harsha Bhogle wanted to become a commentator and is currently one of the most intelligent commentator ever. Ladies and Gentleman, here comes the King of Cricket Commentary.
1. When the Sydney crowd was cheering ‘India India’.
2. After Jadeja got a brilliant run-out of Imrul Kayes.
3. When Sachin hit a superb off-drive off Brett Lee.
4. After Pakistan once again criticized Misbah Ul Haq for the loss.
5. When Wasim Akram praised the talented Wahab Riaz.
6. That moment when Nasser Hussain got owned by Harsha Bhogle.
7. When Clarke was waiting for the Umpire decision.
8. On Rudi Koertzan’s lack of smiling.
9. When Gavaskar was continuously praising a shot from Rahul Dravid.
10. When Boycott tried to underestimate Sachin.
11. On Rahul Dravid.
12. After Kamran Akmal dropped another catch.
13. On Gayle’s devastating form.
14. After Dhoni hit a Mitchell Starc delivery to the boundary.
15. What a way to define Sachin’s brilliance.
16. When Sachin got out to a part time bowler.
17. On Brad Hogg’s unique bowling style by sticking his tongue out.
18. After Australia’s slip fielders dropped 2 catches in 2 balls.
19. On Sachin’s entry.
20. On Dravid’s devastating form.
21. On Shakib Al Hasan’s Slow Bowling.
22. After an LBW appeal by Andrew Symonds was turned down.
23. When AB De Villiers started hitting from the 1st ball.
24. When India was losing against England in a Test match, he came up with this gem on Rahul Dravid,
25. When a six from Gayle fell short of going outside the stadium.
26. When Anil Kumble scored his 1st International Century,
27. When Sachin achieved his flawless century.
28. When Sachin Tendulkar got Shane Shillingford LBW.
29. When a Six from Yuvraj Singh went outside the stadium.
30. When Smith dropped Sachin Tendulkar.
31. On Rajat Bhatia’s slow bowling.
32. After Joe Root got out while attempting a reverse sweep.
33. On Ravindra Jadeja’s funny haircut.
34. When Sehwag was in Smashing form.
35. During the India Vs Pakistan 2015 World Cup match at Adelaide.
36. On England fast bowler Jade Dernbach.
37. When Cheteshwar Pujara was playing very slowly in a T20 match.
38. Once when Sachin & Dhoni were playing at the end of innings.
Dhoni was blasting his way through. Hitting bowlers to all ends and then Sachin got the strike and caressed one for a boundary and Bhogle commented:
39. On Maxwell’s poor bowling.
40. What a way to look at things.
41. On Sreesanth.
42. When Sachin Tendulkar retired, he came up with this gem.
Well Harsha, You Are a Great Habit Too. <3
Searching for the remaining 3 Quotes? Let us know in the comment section below which quotes we have missed out on & we will include them on this list. Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost!