Ah, most of you would have fallen in love with Rebecca Bloom wood from Confessions of a Shopaholic for she inspires and inculcates the girl dream to shop till you drop. However please don’t wait around hoping to pick up tips on, when to stop shopping.
Most of us would give a similar nod for her shopping cravings and also thirst to mount up our wardrobe. In fact, our dream is all about getting a walk-in closet isn’t it? Here are some memorable quotes from ‘The Girl in the Green Scarf’ that most of us would be able to relate to,
1. If a man doesn’t fit, you can’t exchange him seven days later for a gorgeous cashmere sweater
2. Security is going to a party wearing the right shoes. But though they leave you feeling secure for the evening, they may have a crippling effect on you in later life.
3. You know that thing when you see someone cute and he smiles and your heart kind of goes like warm butter sliding down hot toast? Well that’s what it’s like when I see a store. Only it’s better.
4. When I was 7 most of my friends stopped believing in magic. That’s when I first started. They were beautiful, they were happy. They didn’t even need any money, they had magic cards. (Credit cards 😀 )
5. They said I was a valued customer. Now they send me hate mail (Reality check, darling)
6. When I shop, the world gets better. ( Guilty as charged)
7. I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes every day, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore
8. Everyone’s moving on without me, into a world I don’t understand
9. I mean, when I think about it, what’s more important? Clothes – or the miracle of new life?
10. Life would be a lot easier if conversations were rewindable and erasable, like videos