Before the elections, Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) had released a manifesto with very brave and tall promises. As the election results are out & Arvind Kejriwal has once again become the Chief Minister Of Delhi, we request Mr Kejriwal to remember these promises.
1. Free Wifi In Delhi
2. 8 Lakh Jobs For Youths
3. Promise To Bring Back E-Rickshaws
These battery operated e-rickshaws were banned by the government and thus the drivers became jobless. Mr Kejrival had promised that these e-rickshaws will be back.
4. 50% Reduction In Power Tariff
5. Promise To Start Sports Facilities On The Land Provided By Villages
6. Space For Temporary Offices For Start-ups On Minimal Rent
7. Set up 20 Colleges In The Outskirts of Delhi
8. No Student Will Get Refused For Loan
9. Pass The Lokpal Bill