Reliance Industries’ notable chairman Mukesh Ambani just went live on the Facebook platform with their annual general meeting (AGM) and opened a can of worms that are strong enough to break the internet. The launch of Reliance Jio is sure to set the other networks on fire.
Here’s what all the Jio has to offer:
1. The data rates are one-tenth of the existing rates.
2. Data is offered at Rs 50 per GB
3. “More data you use, lower the rates,” said Reliance chairman Mukesh Ambani.
4. “No more blackout days. When you need to send a message on Diwali (or other holidays) operators charge double the rate. But Not on Jio.”, he added.
5. The bills will be calculated at then and there and not at the end of the month.
6. The plans and cost of the rates are kept plain, transparent and simple.
7. Most of the plans start as low as Rs 19 a day and go up to Rs 4,999 per month for 75 GB data.
8. They offer unlimited 4G LTE data at night.
9. Jio to Jio calling is absolutely FREE.