When I saw you I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. When you smiled at me i couldn’t keep my heart from racing. When you looked into my eyes that’s all it took for me to fall in love with you.
If you’re confused whether you’re in love or not, then here are 20 signs to find out if you are truly falling in love with someone.
1. You Dream Of A Future With Them More Often Than Anything Else
2. Making eye-contact or even a glance at them can make you skip a heart-beat.
3. Suddenly you fell happy in life, for no reason at all.
4. Every time they mention their favourites, you make it a point to make a mental-note of it.
5. One look at him/her will make you yearn for them
6. You re-read conversations and look through pictures of them from time to time.
7. You search for signs and clues that might prove to you that they love you too.
8. Even when you’re neck deep in work and hassles, you can’t stop thinking about him/her.
9. Deep inside, you have even named your kids.
10. You never miss a chance to see them, like ever.
11. You make it a point to look good all the time.
12. He/She is on your mind 24*7.They make you feel complete.
13. Every time you see a couple in movies or in-person you can’t help imagining how both of you might look together.
14. You jump up when you get a notification, hoping it’s from him/her.
15. You talk to your friends endlessly about them so much that your friends get totally put off the subject, every time you bring that up.
16. You feel your day is incomplete, without talking to them.
17. You spend hours making scenarios in head, wondering what it would be like to marry the one.
18. Suddenly their interests become yours too.
19. You dress up like you’re getting ready for the red-carpet, when you go to meet them.
20. And, just the fact that you stuck through 20 points and even made an attempt to check-in on the pauses shows that there’s someone out there.
So yeah, buckle up and make it a point to confess Sooner the better.
Don’t hold yourself back for anything, for life is too short for regrets because,
Don’t find love, let love find you. That’s why its called falling in love, because you don’t force yourself to fall, you just fall
Well, all the best.